Today’s threat landscape is dynamic. The proliferation of disruptive technologies like mobile, social, cloud and big data has been increasingly impacting protection strategies.
We believe in AIC2 that the IT security is the key factor in any organization and our goal is to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of your sensitive information and provide you with the tools and best practices to accomplish this.
- Cyber and infrastructure Security: This service offers the best solution to prevent unauthorized and malicious users from getting inside your network and to monitor and provide real-time visibility on business applications, systems, networks and databases including network access control solution, Advanced malware protection, Data center & perimeter protection, user and entity behavior analytics.
- Internet security: This service includes the protection of sent and received information through internet and monitoring incoming and outgoing traffic for malware and malicious attacks and unwanted traffic utilizing the best of bread unified threats management (UTM), IDS/IPS and more.
- Endpoint security: This service was designed to protect at device level, including mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop and servers. Endpoint security will prevent from accessing malicious network that may be a threat to your running business.
- Email Security: This service offers protect for email services provided from different vendors including protection from antispam, phishing attacks, viruses, domain and more.
- Cloud security: Everything now is moving to the cloud, users are connecting directly to the internet and are not protected by traditional security stack. Cloud security can secure the usage of software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, internet gateway by utilizing cloud unified threat management devices and more.
- Security information and event management: This service combines between both security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM), providing threat detection, compliance, security incident management through the collection and analysis of security events, contextual data sources and log data in real time to provide event correlation.
- Application security: This service offers the process of developing, adding and testing security features within applications to prevent security vulnerabilities against threats such as unauthorized access and modification.